Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, where I share my love of papercrafting and life!
lol I hope you didn't poop in the hallway. Fab card and sentiment...made me smile x Have a nice bank holiday Monday x
Lol great sentiment, such a cute little puppy Have a lovely Bank HolidayCrafty hugs Bridget :) x
Cute card and great sentiment Jo. Have a fabulous long weekend!!
ADORABLE!!!!!
Bwhahaha you're so naughty!.... Love it!Enjoy your long weekend :)
too cute Jo. Lovely card.
That is SO my puppy!!! lol... Great card! Thanks for joining us this month at Naughty or Nice Challenges!
This is so so cute Jo ! Love the image... and the sentiment !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Cute card and happy Bank Holiday to you too. We have some sunshine (unheard of on a Bank Holiday I know) hope you do too.
Oh so funny, Jo--cute!
haha great card!Groetjes Karin
Awesome card sweetie, thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog hun it really means a lot.Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Lol! Such a fun card, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x
Ha ha - this made me laugh.So cute.Caroline xxx
LOL. Love your cute pup. Thanks for the laugh. Hugs!
What a lovely fresh, CAS card. Love the pop of turquoise xx
I really love the cute Image and the soft color you choose Jo...and the sentiment makes me smile...cute card...how are you Jo...hope you are doing well..hugs
Very cute Jo, love it!Donna x
Awwww, so cute! Rebecca x
YUP That's funny, I love his face :D xx
This card is so cute. Just found your blog and will follow thru Feedly, love your sense of humor.
Post a Comment
21 comments:
lol I hope you didn't poop in the hallway. Fab card and sentiment...made me smile x Have a nice bank holiday Monday x
Lol great sentiment, such a cute little puppy
Have a lovely Bank Holiday
Crafty hugs Bridget :) x
Cute card and great sentiment Jo. Have a fabulous long weekend!!
ADORABLE!!!!!
Bwhahaha you're so naughty!
.... Love it!
Enjoy your long weekend :)
too cute Jo. Lovely card.
That is SO my puppy!!! lol... Great card! Thanks for joining us this month at Naughty or Nice Challenges!
This is so so cute Jo ! Love the image... and the sentiment !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Cute card and happy Bank Holiday to you too. We have some sunshine (unheard of on a Bank Holiday I know) hope you do too.
Oh so funny, Jo--cute!
haha great card!
Groetjes Karin
Awesome card sweetie, thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog hun it really means a lot.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Lol! Such a fun card, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x
Ha ha - this made me laugh.
So cute.
Caroline xxx
LOL. Love your cute pup. Thanks for the laugh. Hugs!
What a lovely fresh, CAS card. Love the pop of turquoise xx
I really love the cute Image and the soft color you choose Jo...and the sentiment makes me smile...cute card...how are you Jo...hope you are doing well..hugs
Very cute Jo, love it!
Donna x
Awwww, so cute! Rebecca x
YUP That's funny, I love his face :D xx
This card is so cute. Just found your blog and will follow thru Feedly, love your sense of humor.
Post a Comment