Yes, in the words of Alice Cooper "School's out for summer." On Friday we said goodbye to our lovely Year Six children in an emotional leavers assembly (I blubbed throughout) and have now broken-up for the summer hols.
My plans for the summer are simple: relax, make things, read (lots), see friends and family, hangout with the cat and go on holiday to Croatia with my DH. Sounds good, huh?
Here's a very simple card made using Krista's 2000 Facebook followers freebie.
Isn't she adorable?
So, I'm booking my place on the sofa between hubby and the cat for the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth games tonight, despite having only just recovered from The World Cup and Wimbledon.
Happy crafting everyone!


13 comments:
Oooh your plans for the next 6 weeks sound fab ... lucky duck! Croatia is supposed to be lovely.
Gorgeous card, that's a fab freebie, lovin your background stamping too x
Like your plans for the summer, sounds like you battery gonna be well charged. Wishing you a safe trip to Croatia. At the moment we are melting away over here and guess you are having nice weather too.
Love the image you've used and I love when you use your masking technique, the result is stunning.
Hugs
Good to see blonde hair for digi designs. Looks awasome
Such a lovely card Jo ! Love the sentiment ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
This is absolutely brilliant, I love it! Enjoy your holidays x
Hi Jo
It sounds like you have a wonderful 6 week ahead of you.
I hope you manage to fit in everything you have planned.
Great card! I love the coffee cup background very much!
Have a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
Good plans Jo, loving the sound of it all :D Holiday sounds good crafting sounds great, yes, good plans :D
Still missing the coffee then? LOL Fab card, I love the lady's expression, she looks really happy, must be the coffee LOL Nice background too, sort of zentangled too!! Enjoy your break, hugs Gay x
Hi Jo, thanks for popping by my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment. Jo this is fabulous I love how you have stamped the background for her it really works well, gorgeous colour you have used for the image, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x
Fab image and love that quote! Great card... hope you enjoy your holiday :o) Hugs, Lisa x
So cute--love it! Have a wonderful time on your vacation!
YAY vacation! And I'd be blubbing with you :) Evvvvvery time!
This card is just fabulous - love how you masked the girly & created that great background!
love this car, Its cute!
she is so cute and lovely senrtiment too and I love red card base you choose...Lovely card my friend...my holiday was not so happy cause MIL getting worst also we go back earlier to Munich than we planned...hugs...Monika
Post a Comment