Saturday, 23 August 2014

Pandamonium too!

I'm road testing a new camera so please forgive that I am back to post a companion card to the one I posted yesterday.


While I was setting up my card a single leaf twirled down beside it. I liked that it matched my colour scheme so left it where it landed.


Looks like the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness isn't too far away.

13 comments:

Traceyr said...

That's what I thought this morning Dotty Jo there is a nip in the air. How fortunate for the leaf to land next to your gorgeous card.

:)

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Jo. These pandas are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Another adorable card Jo ! I really love the background and this little chap is so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Jo, very cute image and fab design.

Donna x

Inkyfingers said...

Oh no! Much as I love autumn, I'm not ready to let go of summer yet, so I hope that was random leaf knocked off by the recent winds.
Love your panda cards Jo and the interesting backgrounds you made. Glad your holiday went well and hope you feel refreshed for the return to school.
Hugs
Carol x

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Jo, I love those pandas and your stunning background xx

Lynne in NI said...

Love your colouring on these BGs and your sentiment is just the sweetest :)

Tracy said...

I'm SOOO ready for some milder temps. The backgrounds on your panda cards look fantastic Jo. Lots of great color to compliment the bear. Hugs!

Greta said...

I really like this card, Jo! Never would think to use the pretty water colored backgrounds with the cute stamps--love it!

ionabunny said...

Very cute panda. Love the background

Linda Brun said...

Another beautiful background and still love that panda image :-*

G Peplow said...

Just love this Jo, gorgeous little panda and what a great combination with him and the text, LOVE it LOL Cool colours too :D Gay xx

Monika Reeck said...

I luuuv your Panda card soo soo sooo cuutee and sweet sentiment and the background yes its awesome Jo..thanks for always so sweet to my Blog and give me comment..I love your encouragement...big hugs( fun comment about my Shoe card its always me right who made shoe card from hero Arts stamp LOL)