My sender for August was Dawn in NZ. I love her sweet Tiddlyinks card, as does my mom who would have quite happily taken it home with her if I had agreed!
.
The Card Chain Challenge runs each month under Deborah's watchful eye and if you click here you can go and sign up for her September Challenge. This month she has bagged another fabulous challenge sponsor meaning one lucky participant will be winning some gorgeous Lawn Fawn goodies at the end of September.
Finally, to further enhance my credentials as a crazy cat lady I'll point you in the direction of this fabulous post over at The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee. Scroll through and enjoy all of the sweet kitten photographs but pause at picture #5 to see the world's happiest kitten ever! Guaranteed to brighten your day and melt even the hardest non-kitten-loving heart.
Happy crafting everyone.


21 comments:
Your card to Oreet is just gorgeous Jo. Love the whimsical look and the bright colours. So glad you liked my card.
Your cards are so so sweet Jo ! Love the background on the first one and the little characters ! So cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Beautiful happy card, LOVE your stamps - bet she was pleased when this popped through her letterbox!
Checked out your kitty link .... yip you're a crazy cat lady for sure (though I then spent 10 minutes scrolling through the pics going "awww"!)
What a fabulous card! That image is adorable x I'm intrigued about the CCC, think I'm gonna play :)
gorgeous cards jo.i love your sweet images and your designs are stunning ;D
xx coops xx
Oh, Jo, I love your whimsical and colorful card for Oreet! That dotty Dotty Jo background is fabulous!! Hugs, Darnell
Hey Jo, your card is so cool, and what a fab idea.
The paints are -
Kuretake Gansai Tambi Japanese Watercolour Paint Set
I got them from Amazon.
Liz x
Ha ha, just saw your comment, you won't regret it! I have some more from the latest release on order, ME are my new stamp company crush, lol!
Oh my - so sUPER ADORABLE!!!! LOOOOOVE that first card - so fun and cute!!!
Is etsy where you get those adorable stamps or do you know if they are sold anywhere else??? Hugs
Darling card--lucky Oreet!
What a lucky girl you are. But I also love the card you made. Such fun colours x
Adorable card Jo, love the zingy colours and this little panda is waaay too cute...a really fun card :) Donna ♥ x
Oh so cute! I love 'animal stacks' and this might be my favourite yet :) That rhino! And the background is just so perfectly cheerful to go with!!
Hi Jo
Love the bright and fun card you sent .. .. great background!
The one you received is beautiiful too. Love that image!
Hope you are having a good week.
Love Jules xx
Thanks for the 50th Birthday wishes, Jo. Yours will be here before you know it - better start stocking up on the alcohol now ;-)
Wow! Really LOVE your card. Terrific stamp and gorgeous background colours.
Caroline xxx
I LOVE your beautiful, bright and cheery card! Oreet must have been thrilled to open that envelope and find this..it's like a warm, fuzzy hug.
Big hugs
Elaine xx
Ah Ha!! More fab cards here, :D Gorgeous animules, love that panda LOL and a little cutie too, magic! See..... we all do cuties, love yours too :D Have a great week my friend :D xx
uii the whimsical you made is cute cute cuteee lovely image and lovely animals and the colors hmmm I love it...how did you made the circle behind the animals..did you stamped it Jo...cute cute cute and I love it...
Love that card you made or Oreet... it's so cute, whimsical and creative! Now I am going to go check out that cute stamp.
I've had a bit of a snoop through your blog and am now a follower so I don't miss out on this gorgeousness!
Love your whimsical card Jo, and those two cuties on the card is just adorable... LOVE
Post a Comment