Here's the card I sent to my recipient Nikki.
Don't you just LOVE this little Mama Elephant cutie? She is my homage to Nikki's uber cute card made using the same set. The card I'm to receive is still winging its way across the sea from Sabrina in California but I've had a sneak peek and can't wait for it to arrive.
If you are thinking of taking part in a Card Chain Challenge I'd advise you to jump right in. We're a friendly little community and Deborah is a witty and genial host. I've made some great new blogging buddies as a result but be warned, this challenge is totally, TOTALLY addictive! The October sign-up page is here.
Happy crafting everyone.
17 comments:
I love the effect you have on the sky. Cute card, fab little scene x
Awwwww.... This is adorable Jo ! I love the little cutie and the 3D effect ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
it really is a cute little image. Lucky Nikki. Your cards are always such sweet gifts Jo.
Great card Jo, gorgeous colouring and design.
Donna x
Totally cute Jo. I love the clouds. :-) Hugs!
I am indeed lucky to have received such a pretty card, thanks for the shout out Jo! Will be joining in with the October CCC so no doubt will catch up again soon x
This is just so adorable! That little snail! The sparkly clouds (I want to touch them!) and the fab inky sky....what a great card, Jo!
Tooo cute! Love the addition of your little snail and gorgeous fluffy clouds too :)
Darling card! I know Nikki is enjoying it!
Hi Jo what a pretty card love the cutie image also the fabulous design a super make.
hugs
lorraine x
What a sweet little scene - love the snail!
oh so cute and sweet! love it, Jo! =)
This is so cute. I love the little girl, just jumping for joy and your fab 3d clouds.
Caroline xxx
Absolutely Fabulous in every way!! Hugs Pops x x x
Jo this is gorgeous, love the papers and how you've use them
Have a lovely evening
Hugs and kind regards
Bridget 😄
Very cute indeed. Love the 3D effekt with the background, clouds and jumping girl.
hugs
I need your hug Jo...this little girl is sooo sooo cuuuteee... I love the choice of the paper and the cloud has also a black shadow wohooo the recipient Nikki must be smile big I believe it and that cute little kritter add the dimension tooo.. I love this ....
it was long time ago I did not visiting you my friend..you seems absent so long...hope you are doing well and miss your visit my blog...big hugs, Monika
Post a Comment