I'm doing a 'guess-who-made-the-design-team-for-the Naughty or Nice Challenge-dance' right now.
A big thank you to Tobi and the gang for being so welcoming and friendly. I'm still feeling very new and nervous but the girls are making us newbies feel right at home.
The challenge for November is a super fun one: Holiday Animals.
Plenty of scope for those adorable NICE cards and for those very NAUGHTY ones too!
I couldn't resist breaking out this cute little kitty from Stampendous for a CAS watercolour card. I've coloured him to look like Custard but to be honest the amazing Mr C. is a model of restraint around our Christmas tree.
My first effort went into the bin when the Distress inks 'spread' too much. I stamped a second image using Versafine ink and clear embossed. This meant the inks stayed just where I wanted them.
Why not head on over to the Naughty or Nice blog to see the gorgeousness the Troublemakers have created with this fun theme...


25 comments:
This is awesome, I love Fluffles and the antics he get up to, your colouring has really brought him to life Jo
Have a great day
Crafty hugs & kind regards
Bridget :) x
Congratulations Jo !
Your card is sooooo adorable ! I love love love the image ! Great water colouring too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
That's so awesome!!! Great job, Jo! They certainly scored a talented designer. Your card is adorable!
Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, I love your colour choice, hugs Pops x x x
Congrats on the Naughty or Nice Team!!! Yay, sounds like amazing fun... Just like your card!!!
Congratulations and have fun!
Your card is fabulous, love this kind of cards! Groetjes Karin
Great card, teamie!! I love the watercolor look and that cat is cracking me up :)
Yay, congrats Jo, noticed on the Naughty blog that you made it in to the DT!
Fab card, poor wee Custard ;)
Hurrah! Big congrats on your new DT assignment! Darling card, Jo!
gorgeous Jo. I have this stamp and love how you've coloured it here. Congrats on making the team.
What a great card Jo - love the ink work and congrats on the DT position which is very well deserved.
Hugs
Carol x
Hi Jo, I am so looking forward to your card from the card chain challenge!! Your work is really beautiful and your assignment in the DT is so well deserved. Following you with pleasure from now on...
Congrats on joining the team Jo! Your cat image is so fun. Great job on the watercolor. Hugs!
Huge congratulations Jo. And what a fab card. I love the clean, fresh feel x
I do like Fluffles, and he is looking great on your card! Perfect for our first challenge together. :D
That pug picture is too funny! I love the naughty Fluffles (our cats are all of that nature, lol) Congrats on making the Troublemakers team - they're very lucky to have you!
Congratulations jo... I sooooo look forward to seeing your wonderful creations. :)
Sometimes I feel like that cat! Such a cute and funny holiday card!
Congrats on your DT appointment!! Your naughty cat is very cute, love how you coloured it up. I now have the theme song to Rhubarb and Custard going round in my head, thanks for the ear worm! ;)
Yay for you, Jo! This looks like the perfect DT for you and I hope you have tons of FUN!
Congratulations my dear Jo agree with Donna this is your place isn it....I love the image soooo sooo cutee and soo naughty...hihi makes me smila and nice colored image too...I will try to join there...and now you have a regular post if you are a DT member I will watch your blog Jo..and I FOUND your address...I will send my CCC card to you soon..hope you will like it...I was waiting for your email but can not be patient....I search search all again and found your addy...here we go I will go to post tomorrow..hugs, your little friend, Monika
PS: your home area is soooo quiet and beautiful I see from google map...I wish I can visiting you one day Jo, May I?
Absolutely ADORE this!!! You find the most adorable stamps ever - I Always want new stuff when I'm visiting here (-:
Love this card great watercolours, the image really makes me smile, I help at a Cattery and last year the cattery cat brought a live bird in and let it go it then sat on top of the Christmas tree and the cat decided he needed to get it, you can image the mess we got in, just a customers arrived!!
I'm in love with that cat- so cute! Rebecca x
oh, this makes me smile BIG! too darn cute!! super card, Jo!
Post a Comment