OK, so I might just be a teeny bit in denial about just how far through this year we are but one thing I am sure about is that the October Card Chain Challenge Reveal is one of the best yet!
I sent this little card to Nancy in New York (I'm so in love with these little Lawn Fawn cups)
and was lucky enough to receive this little piece of spooktacular fun from Lucille in Colorado.
I'm heading over to Deborah's to sign up for the November Challenge, so why not follow me there and join in the fun!


12 comments:
Love your sweet cup card Jo and the card you received is wonderful too!
So super ADORABLE!!! Absolutely LOVE that Lawn Fawn card!!!
Jo I love your card
why???
you are clever that you made your self background with the same set and the main Image ouiiii soo cuteeee I want that mug stamp ooh so so cuuteee...and nice colored too Jo...ADOORABLE CARD
and you get a lucky spooky card..
may I tell you my name is under your name at CCC November yes I have a reason to send you a card...
Miss you Jo...hugs, Monika
I LOVED your cute card! Hopefully someday you'll get my name because all of your creations are so beautiful.
Your card is delightful Jo. And a fabulous card from Lucille.
Your cards are so sweet Jo ! Love the background on the first one ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Simply gorgeous sweetie :0))) huggles Pops x x x
Love your sweet card (and the ones in your earlier post). Those cups really are so cute.
Caroline xxx
Noooo! I've been doing so well recently not buying new stamps and then you go and show me another cute card with these coffee cups! Sigh.
;)
Dotty Jo! Thanks for your comment. I love this card and the idea of a chain. Must go have a look at that right now x
Such a great card exchange--both of these are so neat!
Why haven't I visited your blog before, what beautiful cards you have made, super talented is what you are xx
Post a Comment