Sunday, 11 January 2015

Wishing you elf and happiness all year long.


I adore this little Stamping Bella elf. Isn't he cute?

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to try and play along at Less is More more often. Each Saturday I look for the challenge theme and come up with a few ideas but then real life gets in the way and before I know it, its Saturday again!


LIM Week 206 is all about 'New Beginnings' and even though its a dreaded 'one layer week' I'm playing along! I printed the greeting using my PC and cut the card to size before stamping this sweet little character in the bottom corner to balance with the text. I then coloured with Promarkers and pencils.

Finally, I'd like to welcome Sid as my newest follower! Its great to have you on board, Sid and I hope you'll enjoy visiting my blog as much as I always enjoy dropping by at Harpies Crafty Corner.

Happy crafting everyone!

27 comments:

Lynne said...

Fab card. Love the image and your sentiment is perfect.
Lynne xxx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A super cute card and beautifully coloured. thanks for sharing and taking part.
Sarah
Less is More

Sid said...

Fab & funny card Jo !!

Paula Whittaker said...

awww I love it...the wording is perfect

Monika Reeck said...

I adore this cute little Image and your coloring woooooww I adore this Jo...wish I can good coloring like you...Love love this card and thanks for always visiting me...hugs, Monika

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a super sweet image Dotty! Love it! Hazel x

Becca Cruger said...

This elf always makes me chuckle and that punt sentiment is awesome!

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous and cute card Jo, love it!

Donna x

Rebecca Hoy said...

Such a cute image, Rebecca x

Jan said...

Fabulous Lim card xx Jan

Pajalu said...

Hi Jo,
Happy New Year. I love the card, it looks amazing. I think you pulled "The Dreaded One-layer" off beautifully.

Tracy said...

hee hee Another fun quip Jo. As a HUGE lover of humor this just appeals to my funny bone so much. Great job! Hugs!

~amy~ said...

What a fun guy!

Lindsey said...

Eek! This is so cute! Story of my card-making life -- I have so many *intentions* of playing...

Dawn T said...

way too cute Jo. Best wishes for a great New Year

Anonymous said...

This is SO adorable Jo ! I love the image, so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lynne in NI said...

Ha, very clever! I love that little dude!

Maria Sabina R. said...

that's one adorable elf!!! wishing you allllll the best with the NY's resolutions!

Kathyk said...

COOL card, FAB Elf and LOVE your colour choices

Kathyk

Greta said...

So adorable!

Karin said...

beautiful card, cute stamp!
Groetjes Karin

Chrissie said...

This is a real sweetie!
What a cute little chap!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Donna said...

Too cute Jo, love the adorable little elf and the sentiment is too cute! :) Donna ♥ x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, what a fabulous creation :0)) Hugs Pops x x

Liz McGuire, said...

Oh I do love a punny sentiment. Cool card, Liz x

Mary J said...

Ack! Such a cute make! I love that image too, Jo!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

You Always find the cutest images - when I come here I Always leave desperate for a new stamp -:
This is so super CUTE!!!!