Sunday, 14 June 2015

Happy birthday, Lynne!

Happy birthday to you. 
Happy birthday to you. 
Happy birthday dear, Lynne
Happy birthday to you!


Its good to know my card reached my sweet blogging buddy, Lynne, in time to celebrate her birthday today. I've been working on this, and other Stamping Bella images, as part of Kathy's Colouring Challenge as I'm so fond of these pretty stamps.


Mmmmm, Stamping Bella, a simple sentiment, a stencil and a dash of summer sunshine... What a lovely combination!

17 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful, chic, card Jo gorgeous sophisticated image and awesome background.
hugs
lorraine x

Curly said...

This is gorgeous Jo, fabulous colouring as always
Have a lovely Sunday
Hugs and kindest regards
Bridget 😄xx

Nicole Parmentier said...

Indeed a great combination! Lovely card Jo!!

Aileen said...

Very very nice. Looks so elegant in blue and black.

Lindsey said...

Such a classy looking card! Love the stencil background with the stylin' Bella.

Dawn T said...

adorable card Jo. Love the soft blue stencil background.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card Jo ! Love the background and the lovely image... She reminds me of Audrey Hepburn ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pop's Cards said...

I just love this sweetie a perfect image for that gorgeous background, gorgeous creation hugs Pops x

Monika Reeck said...

Your coloring always make me speechless...the color combo is awesome loooveee your Stamping Bella image..when we will do our challenge Jo ...tell.me please..hugs
Monika

Lynne in NI said...

Thanks so much Jo, it's even more fabulous in real life :)

Donna said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card Jo, the stamped background is amazing and I love this gorgeous image. I'm sure Lynne loved this card! :) Donna ♥ x

Jenny said...

She's darling!!! Great colouring and love the stencilled background too :)
Jenny x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hey Jo, love this. A perfect background to show her off too,

Liz x

Darnell said...

I'm a sucker for any shade of turquoise, especially when paired with b/w, so I adore this card, Jo!! I also heard a rumor that you just had a birthday, so Happy belated Birthday wishes to you!! Hugs, Darnell

G Peplow said...

Fabulous Dahling, joking aside this is a knockout, love that soft background, perfect!!! :D xx

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh she's gorgeous! And I love the way you stenciled - the soft edges, just so lovely!

Kathy said...

Your card is so lovely and love the stenciled background. Great coloring. Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one.
Kathy/The Daily Marker