Wednesday, 1 July 2015

June Card Chain Challenge

Hi everyone, this is a super-quick post to share the total gorgeousness that is the June Card Chain Challenge reveal.


I felt very pleased and privileged to be sending this little card to Queen of the Card Chain Challenge: Deborah. Deborah works so hard to pull together all of the fun and friendship that is the CCC, so it was good to say an extra special 'thank you' to her. This month I used Deborah's pretty colour palette to combine with the theme of friendship.



I also added this card for Deborah's daughter, Gigi. The lovely Gigi pirouetted her way to a broken leg a few weeks ago so I wanted to send her some get well wishes.


To see all the other cards in the chain go here... Its a truly FABULOUS reveal this month!

16 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Dotty Jo! Was looking forward to your HOC creation today. Maybe it will be up later? Welcome to the HOC DT. Cute kitty on this card. Have a great day!
Donna N.
HOC teamie

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous x

Becca Cruger said...

Awwwww - these are so cute! How nice of you to include a card for her daughter, too. You're the very best!

G Peplow said...

These are totally cute and I love your inky backgrounds :D Hot enough for you? :D XX

Anonymous said...

Awww... Your cards are adorable Jo ! Love the kitties and the backgrounds look great ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jenny said...

I love how you've coloured both these kittys, their white tummies just tickling :)
Jenny x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo these are two fabulous cards love the little kitties and the colours you have used, super make.s
hugs
lorraine x

PL Keenor said...

Those cards are just stunning. Love them!

coops said...

so gorgeous jo.i love the fun kitties ;D

xx coops xx

Monika Reeck said...

YAY
the first card for Deborah soo soo cuute
love how you made your BG with that dots stencil?
cute image lovely colors and great Layout
GREAT CARD
the one for GIGI is too sweeeet too
now you are also great making background Paper Jo
I adore the second one too with that cute sentiment
This 2 cards are ADORABLE
hugs, Monika

Nicole Parmentier said...

ohhh this is supercute! Deborah will love it!

Greta said...

I know Deborah & Gigi love their cute & beautiful cards!

Lynne in NI said...

Heee I love these little kitties, FAB colourful BG too :)

Maria Sabina R. said...

Not a kitty fan , but I AM a big one of these adorable kitty stamps! Super adorable!

Jessi Fogan said...

These are both adorable!! The kitties :) Love the stenciling!

Jessi Fogan said...

These are both adorable!! The kitties :) Love the stenciling!