We've a brand new challenge over at HOC and it's all about sewing... Faux, hand or machine sewn its all good and we're looking forward to seeing some bewitching stitching on your creations this month!
As you can see I went the machine stitched route for my simple little card with my current favourite flower image from Wplus9. I appear to have set myself a mini-challenge to see how many different ways I can use this pretty stamp! It really is so versitile. The beautiful sentiment is from Reverse Confetti purchased from Make the Day Special.
I was trying for a feminine and fairly homespun look with this card and am pleased with how pretty the white embossing looks against the kraft cardstock. I coloured with my water brush and Distress Inks.
Yet again the HOC girls have created some beautiful projects so why not head on over, take a look and join in...



26 comments:
Hi teamie. I understand your personal challenge, this is a lovely stamp. Like what you have done with it here.
(✿*‿*) Ma
Teamie HOC
http://majaapia.blogspot.no/
Beautiful CAS style card Jo love, love that image it stands out perfectly on Kraft card the stitching is lovely, super make.
hugs
lorraine x
Jo, WOWOWOWOW! I can see why this stamp is a new favorite--and I LOVE the way you've done it up this time! Thank you so much for all your hard work at HOC--you are a treasure! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Stunning card Jo, love the beautiful image.
Donna x
So beautiful and elegant! I like it! A LOT
I guess I lost my comment if it is double just deleted dear Jo...
I wrote: woooww Jo
Totally loooove the combo of red green white and kraft paper
and no doubt you love this adorable stamp
I love your stitching too
great DT card my friend
and soo happy being on the same team with you (bling-bling my eyes :) )
Did I told you the envelope was coming
and I loovee all the stamping images inside
will start to colored it after my vacation finish
now I and family still in Croatia (Porec)
Hugs
Monika
Beautiful card, like that white embossing and the bold coloring on the flowers and your stitching is a great frame for your beautiful design! Donna T. HOC DT
Hi Dotty! I love the craft on white with the pop of color! Very pretty feminine card! Have a great day!
Donna N
HOC DT
Definitely fem and homespun. Love it!
That's a lovely card with a lovely message.
a simply gorgeous card Jo. Love the bright red flowers. Great stitching as well.
Your card is gorgeous Jo ! Love the white stamping... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Lovely card! I love the white on kraft, and the flowers are so pretty. Well done!
StephC
HOC Teamie
Gorgeous card Dotty Jo! I love the white embossing on the kraft cs, fabulous stitching too!
Hugs, Tammy
Those flowers are fab ... they look amazing in white against your kraft BG :)
Gorgeous! Love the watercoloring and white embossing on the kraft. You really are trying to make me buy this stamp, aren't you? :D
I wish I could figure out how to use my wee sewing machine, so I could make a beautiful stitched card like yours!
Wow, those colors pop off of that kraft colored card stock, and the stitching around it is one of my favorite techniques. Hugs, Barbara HOC teamie
oh, how I love that stamp set (fab coloring btw!) and you've set it off so beautifully with the stitching!
Toni
HOC DT teamie
Beautiful card! And you succeeded - a very feminine look! Beautiful stamps and excellent stitching!! jane hoc teamie
Jo this is Oh-So-Cool! I can't sew for a stitch without getting some kind of bobbin catastrophe happening or a needle through my finger... so I'm jealous of those who can! LOVE that deep red on the kraft.
This is absolutely beautiful!
Hugs,
Em, HOC teamie
Totally homespun and lovely!!!
Wow! I love the beautiful color combination in your card! The colors are so deep and rich!
Take care!
Michele, HOC teamie
That white embossed and colored in image is so vibrant against the kraft background; your "messy" stitching is the perfect finishing touch. Heather HOC teamie
These flowers looks really great on the kraft paper, and the stitched framing is the perfect finish!!
Hugs, Rosi HOC teamie
Post a Comment