Friday, 2 October 2015

September Card Chain Challenge Reveal

It's time for another Card Chain Challenge reveal over at Deborah's: my goodness, doesn't time fly!
Here's the card I sent to my recipient and, yes, you guessed it, it's another SOG image.

Isn't Wavy Mae adorable? Perfect with that large sentiment stamp and such fun to colour. 


I promise to stop colouring SOG images... Eventually!

I was lucky enough to receive a super spooky card from the lovely Arlene, which you can see here along with all the other September creations.

If you'd like to join the October Chain there are still a few days before the link-up closes.

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

totally love this Jo. I must go get some SOG digis - love how you make them up. Great design too. Lucky person who got this beauty.

Lynne in NI said...

Just keep the SOG images coming, they're fab!

Monika Reeck said...

Sweet SOG Imags Jo
I adore the color combo and as always yoi are perfectly by coloring
luv this card
Hugs
Monika

Greta said...

This is so cute, Jo! Lucky CCC recipient!