Friday, 22 January 2016

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #50 - O is for Old

I'm delighted to have found time to play along with The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers today. Dearest Edna is looking a little older than usual...


And has a little snow on the roof as the saying goes!

Here's my card featuring my favourite AI character 'Jean'. I've discovered that Jean doesn't appear to be available to purchase at AI now which I think is a pity as she's such a fun old girl.


As always the lovely Jean was enormous fun to colour and fussy cut. I did a little stencilling to create a simple background and then used my dies to create the speech bubble and layering.

I'm off to take a look at the other entries for this challenge as I love all the snarky fun that's always on offer over at The Sisterhood!

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is hilarious, Jo! And wow to your fussy-cutting — even the insides of Jean's walker! And the stencilled background is perfect. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

I love your card! It is so cute and I love Jean! Great coloring and stenciling!!

Chris Dring said...

It must have taken forever to fussy cut her out! What patience! This card is all kinds of fun! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Donna said...

He he he, love it!! WOW your fussy cutting is seriously impressive!!
I am pretty sure Jean and Edna would be the best of friends!!
Thanks for taking the time to join the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS for our "O is for Old" challenge.

Maria Sabina R. said...

hahahah this is so funny! fussy cutting is still a challenge for me, You did a great job!!

Barbara Godden said...

super funny card, well not so much for us that are on the uphill climb. Great card and awesome fussy cutting. thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky stampers.

shirley-bee said...

Hehe, love it!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

So true. Thanks for joining in our Old challenge at SoSS.

Lynne in NI said...

Heeee she's hilarious! Well done on that fussy cutting Jo, I would definitely have lost a leg or two of her walker!

Greta said...

Super fun card & wonderfully designed, Jo!

Monika Reeck said...

I see you are a winner on this challenge
http://snarkystampers.blogspot.ca/
yaayy congrats Jo
I want to say
I love the dots behimd the main image how did you made it in different colors wooww
and the coloring that lady so adorable too
are you getting more healthy Jo
I hope so too
always happy to see your lovely card and read your lovely comments too
biig hugs
Monika

Chris Dring said...

Hi Dotty Jo! Congrats on being crowned our Queen of Snark at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! We'd love it if you would join us as our Guest Designer for our next challenge! Details are on our blog!

Susan said...

Congratulations on you and Jean as the snarkiest card for the Old challenge...your card is wonderful fun! So glad I have Jean tucked away...perhaps I need to bring her out of Re~tirement!