Arnie was in such a hurry to meet his mommy and daddy that he turned-up nine weeks early. He's already shown he's a fighter: coping with chemotherapy treatment plus dealing with all the health concerns that accompany such an early arrival into the world. In a few weeks he's due to have heart surgery so I'm sending this card to Alex, Rich and baby Arnie, just to wish them well.
The image for my card is Stampingbella's adorable Snookums. I've used a sentiment from another Stampingbella set Fiona Loves Flowers as it seemed to be appropriate for Arnie and his mom and dad.
Here's Arnie being cuddled by my friend, Ness, when he dropped by to help celebrate her 60th birthday. Isn't he a beauty!


8 comments:
Awww, poor wee thing. Your card is perfect, Liz x
Beautiful card for a beautiful little baby. Sometimes they just cant get here quick enough, he makes me think of my twins when they were born early and we have all these photos with the feeding tubes. Looks like a real fighter too.
Awww poor little mite, he's had a tough start in life. Beautiful card Jo - that sentiment is perfect x
Such a strong little fella'. The card is so beautiful and the sentiment is great. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Love and hugs
Maarit
Ah--he's a sweetie pie! Sure hope life gets easier for him soon! Your card is perfect, Jo!
Gorgeous boy, I wish him well :D Your card is fab, I have that stamp it's brill for babies, boys and girls alike, :D xx
He's an adorable little guy and way too small to be dealing with those big fights but I'm glad he's a toughie and a fighter.
Your card is perfect, just perfect.
cutee baby card
and love always your coloring
you have adorable DP I dont have I made DP by my self Jo
great card and sweet baby photo with your friend
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment