My seeming obsession with the adorable Katzelkraft pups continues!
To be honest I had a few different card ideas in my head this last week and wasn't sure which one to run with until I noticed Challenge #36 at Stamp, Ink, Paper.
I certainly didn't need to be asked twice to use my favourite stamps, colours and inks and pulled out the Katzelkraft dogs for another outing. Once again, I paired my doggy image with sentiments from Party Animal by WPlus9 just as I did with this card.
I love these gorgeous papers (EP Reflections: Fall) and think they're perfect for a masculine card with a little brown dog on it!
The SIP Team have created some beautiful inspiration cards, so I'm off to take a look at their blogs and enjoy 'the gallery' of entries thus far.
I'm also off to check-out Kathy's post for today as there are far too few days left on her 30 Day Colouring Challenge!
Happy crafting everyone!


11 comments:
How can you not be obsessed with puppies? Love your card, beautiful coloring!!
Hi Jo I love your obsession with these doggies they are good for you, lol, a smashing card great colouring
hugs
lorraine x
Dotty your doggie card is so cute!!! Love the papers you used! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)
Again adorable coloring
and love that cuuute Image
lovely monochrom manly card
I think if I am not wrong at The Male room has a challenge with monochrom you can join there
sweet DP you have Jo
I adore this
hugs
Monika
Couldn't hold out any longer, just ordered this set. I'll be referring Greg to you if there's any complaints about crafty shopping ;)
This is so cute and fun!
This is the most adorable card! Love this image!
That card is so lovely. Just pawfect.
Such a cute image! Love the neutral colors you choose!
Anni
Dotty, What a super fun card! You had me at dog.. seriously I love anything with a dog and this is just awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!
Your card is adorable!!! I just love monochromatic cards, and anything to do with puppies catches my eye! Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!!
Post a Comment