Monday, 1 February 2016

Naughty or Nice Challenge #24


Are you ready to 'See Red' this February?
Maybe the red you'll see will be a beautiful bouquet of red roses, a giant red heart-shaped box of chocs, gorgeous red lingerie or the red face of your loved one as he realises he's completely forgotten Valentines day... again!

Strangely enough, I've got another shaped card to show you! 
Don't you just love this little fellah from Katzelkraft? He certainly makes me smile and I rather like the idea of him being a bit of a ladies man!


As usual, The Troublemakers had loads of fun with this challenge so why not drop by and take a look at their inspiration cards... We'd love you to play along with us this month!

10 comments:

Tanja said...

so adorable

CinnamonSally said...

Another cutie Jo, great colouring too.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh yes this is one I love so much Jo that doggy is so cute a super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Dawn T said...

Too cute Jo. A really lovely card.

Anonymous said...

Awww... This is so cute Jo ! Love the shape and the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine (I haven't made a card for a very long time... Still doing my crochet !)

Nicole Parmentier said...

Definitely a ladies man this dog! I will do a walk around the block with my female dog Nutella when I see this one ha ha! Love you card, it is so cute and funny!

Lindsey said...

Yep, that bad dog definitely has an eye for the ladies! :D This card is so adorable... with a side of naughtiness thrown in! Great job.

Lynne in NI said...

Nooooooo! I was hoping this was a digi and then I wouldn't be tempted .... ;)

Unknown said...

This is adorable! The look on the dog's face makes me chuckle :) Fab card!

Monika Reeck said...

the dog is sooo cuteee
love his eyes and his tounge expression
so so sweett
and you have cute heart puncher too
I wish I can join this time Jo
pray for me hehe :)
hugs
Monika