Wednesday, 2 March 2016

February Card Chain Challenge

Yes, it's time for another lovely Card Chain Challenge reveal over at Deborah's blog!

Here's the card I sent to Sara.


I took a peek at Sara's flickr site and decided that she wouldn't object to a little bit of whimsy!

I love these MFT cats sooooo much and can't resist inking them up on a regular basis! For some unknown reason I decided to have the cat clinging to a banner so cut an extra set of paws, which you can see better on the picture below.



I did try to use Deborah's colour scheme but went a little off script!


My sender this month is Christi. Her card hasn't reached me yet but hopefully the postal service will oblige and it'll get here very soon!

The March Challenge is still open; so why not make this the month you sign-up and become a link Deborah's chain of card making and friendship!

7 comments:

Tanja said...

love the card design ... and of course the sweet little cat

Nicky said...

This is so cute really made it laugh - love the way the paws are.

Nicole Parmentier said...

So cute! I really love how this cat is "hanging out"!

Monika Reeck said...

yaaay you are so clever Jo
I loveee that this cat hanging at that dotty paper cuuute cuute and clever
I will CASE this one day may I
this is clever and cute and adorable card
Love love love this Jo
Sara must be smile big hehe
hugs
Monika

Anneke said...

Great idea, love your card, a beauty!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww sooooooo cute! Love the little pink stars too :)

G Peplow said...

Soo cute Jo, the colours are perfect here too :D xx