Hi everyone, just dropping by to remind you that there are now just ten days to play along with The Troublemakers over at Naughty or Nice.
Here's my little piece of movie-inspired craziness:
Did you guess my card is inspired by 'Cats: The Musical'??? LOL.
Finally, if you are wondering where that gorgeous wall comes from, you'll need to pay a visit to this blog, which I found thanks to a Google search.
So why not join us and cause a little movie-mischief with the Naughty or Nice team...

11 comments:
Cute as Jo. Love it.
The cats are so cute - I love the card you have created :)
Greetings, Eunice
Hi Jo your card is purrrrrrfect, lol, love those little kitties looking over the wall such a fun card.
hugs
lorraine x
Super cute!!
As a cat lover (and crazy cat lady) I love that card!
Totally cool wall and the kitties are so cute. They don't look at all like crazy cat lady cats. LOL Super cute card Jo. Hugs!
Awww, how nice that you sent your card to yourself ;)
Love it!
This card is so cute and the sentiment is too funny. I love this card.
So cute & clever--love it, Jo!
Joooo yaayy
cuuuuteee cuuutee cuuutee
and I love that brick looks like a real one
the kitty so cute too
nice sentiment
Love your scene card Jo..
I see Billie and Eunice here too Happy to have a supportive team yaay(CWS)
hugs
Monika
So super cute!!! LOVE!!!
Post a Comment