Yes, once again I'm playing with that gorgeous shoe set from The Ton. I'm making cards to sell for charity (Cancer Research - UK) and wanted to create a batch of simple but pretty cards.
Hopefully, these fit the bill.
I'm linking to the following challenges:
TWOFERS - Challenge #16 is Shoes and My Time To Craft Challenge #138 is Girlie.
Have a great day everyone!

13 comments:
Cool cards - I love shoes like every girl ;)
It's great, that you can sell them in a local store!
Have a nice evening, Eunice
Lovely cards - so many different styles of shoes, and the change of colourway makes them look completely different. Thank you for sharing them with us at twofers
Jane
awesome cards Jo. Love the sentiment.
They work brilliantly, love these Jo, and even better you are able to sell them for charity, I am impressed, well done you! Hugs Gay x
Oh Jo
you know your post just come on my Email today
how naughty Blogger and google right haha
but as you I like to make shoe card
my fav is the purple and then the blue one
and the sentiment is cool
Love it in black andddd
Sarah is so kind
she will sell in her shop ooh ooh I wish I can get shop like that near my home
hmm maybe I have to buy more flowers right hehe
Hugs
and happy Tuesday Jo
see you again 1 st of April
hugs
Monika
Love the design of these cards! Hope you raise a (koff) TON of money with them. ;)
What a lovely reason to make cards and how generous of you. Love the shoe stamp, it is so fun and girly. Thank you for joining in with our Shoes challenge at Twofers. XOXO
Fab shoe cards, Jo! (Loved the citrus version too.) Great that you can sell them locally for charity.
Oh wow, how fab that your cards are for sale and for charity! Lovin these pretty shoes, I'm more built for comfort myself!
LOVE your cards! So fun!
So stunning Jo.I love the design and fabulous wording ;D
xx coops xx
I love shoes. and purses.. I think these cards are awesome. Wonderful look and colors.
Hi, Thanks for your girlie shoe cards. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Caz DT
Post a Comment