Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, where I share my love of papercrafting and life!
Waiting......
Didnt see your post before this one, went to the blog and saw the other photos. This one doesnt do it justice. Looks so pretty, the colours look great.
Maybe a bigger (like honkin' HUGE? :P) butterfly? I do like it, though!
Have to say Jo, I agree..needs something more. Maybe some big fluffy flowers??? can't wait to see the redo!
Challenge within a challenge: incorporate a dinosaur onto this!
LOL, looking forward to your next installment ;)
hmm still waiting which sentiment you will put here...hmmmm
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Waiting......
Didnt see your post before this one, went to the blog and saw the other photos. This one doesnt do it justice. Looks so pretty, the colours look great.
Maybe a bigger (like honkin' HUGE? :P) butterfly? I do like it, though!
Have to say Jo, I agree..needs something more. Maybe some big fluffy flowers??? can't wait to see the redo!
Challenge within a challenge: incorporate a dinosaur onto this!
LOL, looking forward to your next installment ;)
hmm still waiting which sentiment you will put here...hmmmm
Post a Comment