Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Aging with Attitude!

I just love Art Impressions Stamps and when I should have been making DT cards I was making this card instead!


I've made it for someone who I consider to be my partner-in-crime across the Irish Sea! Happy birthday, Lynne, I hope you're having a fun day!

This daft duo are called  'Laughing' and they always tickle my funny-bone whenever I see them around Blogland. The 'sentiment' is computer generated and seems to fit the bill perfectly for these two troublemakers.

I was recently delighted to discover I'd won Top Spot over at the AI blog and couldn't believe my luck when a lovely package of stamps arrived from these kind people.




Happy crafting everyone!

10 comments:

Maria Valente said...

These Art Impression ladies are so much fun! I love them and your card is perfect!
Hugs

G Peplow said...

Hi Jo, What a great card, I love the wonderful couple too, reminds me of good times with my buddies :D Funny sentiment too :D Well done with your win, not too surprised though, you do lovely stuff!!! xx

coldwaters2 said...

LOL, oh wow Jo this is one brilliant, fun card a fantastic image and super sentiment love it
hugs
lorraine x

coops said...

Lol, so stunning Jo.Fantastic fun image and I love the sentiment ;D

Nic.xx

Lindsey said...

That sentiment is perfect! Congrats on your win!

Aileen said...

Jo love these AI stamps, the girlfriends and their sentiments but must admit I like your computer generated one just as much. Wonderful colouring too.


A girlfriend and I will go out for dinner pretending we are full deaf as we both sign and I am hearing impaired and use sign all the time. We like to go out and test the staff to see how they cope and then we rate them, silly game but we do enjoy ourselves. Now I need to get this stamp and do sentiment and tell her about yours.

Dawn T said...

I can see why you'd rather be playing instead of doing your DT work when you have this stamp to play with. Just a lovely card Jo. Congrats on your win too

SandyCogdill said...

I love this! So cute!

Lynne in NI said...

Heeee, THANKS Jo, this gave me a good giggle when it popped through my letterbox xxx
Congrats on your (well deserved) win!!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Oh these girls are so much fun! I would love to hang out with them!! Your background with the flowers is perfect for this card! Thanks for another good laugh!!