Saturday, 6 August 2016

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - I is for Inappropriate

Well, what do you know... Those lovely ladies from The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers got in touch and asked me to join them as a permanent member of the design team! How happy am I??? Thanks guys, you rock!


So, let's jump right in with the new challenge which is I is for Inappropriate


I've broken-out a new-to-me AI stamp and gone with very traditional Christmas colours. The sentiment is perhaps less traditional!

Join the Sisters here for more inappropriate stuff... If you dare!


15 comments:

Mimi said...

Haha! Perfect holiday card for the funnest of friends!

Chris Dring said...

Buahahahaha!!! Perfect snarky sentiment to go with this fabulous card!

shirley-bee said...

Hehe, love it! Congrats on your DT appointment :)

Lynne Mizera said...

YEAAAAH! She's a Full Time SISTAAAAH! Dotty Jo your wonderful, dry, slightly sarcastic sense of humour fits in so perfectly with the rest of us crazy's over at the Sisterhood! I'm so Glad you Said YES! Wonderful card, and one of the reasons I like it so much is that this is so Me at Christmas time... Grin!

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome Christmas card, love your sense of humour too.

Dawn T said...

Congratulations Jo. Fabulous card.

Lynne in NI said...

Hahahahaha love it! Delighted to hear you got a permanent spot wth the Sisters :)

Lindsey said...

Bwahaha! Love this, Jo! So happy we're doublemint teamies!

Donna said...

YAY!!!! I am glad I am not the only one who loves making snarky / rude Christmas cards!!
Super happy that you decided to join us for the long term!! Double YAY!!

Jane Willis said...

Congratulations on joining the team. And a fab card, I know quite a few people who could do with being reminded of this, especially when the hot toddies are flowing
Jane

Monika Reeck said...

wooow another DT
congrats
and love always if you used this kind of image
great DP and great sentiment too
sweet lady
Love your card
I comment in the office I try to write as fast as I can hehe
hugs
Monika

PL Keenor said...

Made me laugh! I would be delighted to get a Christmas card like that!
That's Purrfect

Billie A said...

These images always bring a smile. I love the your card. So cute.

G Peplow said...

Congratulations Jo, fab news and fitting reward, love your humour :D Funny card again this time, love it :D xx

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Is the sentiment a stamp? If so, I totally need it. I am actually thinking of making some holiday cards soon.. thanks to Sister Donna and you. LOL I HATE making Christmas cards.