Wednesday, 2 November 2016

October Card Chain Challenge Reveal

This post reminds me of one of those 'Spot the Difference' quizzes I played as a child!

Once again, Card Chain Challenge Reveal has rolled around with amazing speed. The lovely Deborah is still unwell so Gail is keeping the wheels turning over at her blog. Thanks, Gail, this challenge means so much and it's great you've taken-up the reins while Deborah has some time out.

Here's the card I sent to  my recipient, Nathalie in Quebec:


And here's the photograph I sent to Gail for the main reveal post:


Can you spot the difference?

Yes, it's that tiny alteration on the banner. After photographing the card I decided to swap the gem for a little bird as it seemed more in keeping with the Autumnal feel of this little number.




The beautiful leaves are from the set In Bloom: Renee's Leaves by Winnie and Walter. They have some beautiful inspiration cards on show alongside this set to tempt you into making a purchase!



I received this super, fun card from Gail.



If you'd like to join us for the final CCC of 2016, you can still sign-up at Gail's blog.

7 comments:

Greta said...

Absolutely wonderful card! I love the colors & the stamping & the banner & the little bird! Lucky recipient!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous cad!! Love the blue background with your coloring! :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Love your inking, the colours are gorgeous.
xxx

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Jo. Beautiful cards.

Lynne in NI said...

Love your colouring Jo, those leaves are fab :)

ionabunny said...

Hi Jo, love that bright and colourful card you made for Nathalie. Glad you liked the cat card. Thank you for your support and for the links. Hugz

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo this is such a gorgeous Autumnal creation the colours, leaves and banners look fantastic. I joined up after your last reveal I am so glad that I did.
hugs
lorraine x