We've got a great challenge for you this month over at Naughty or Nice!
The challenge is to make a traditional OR a modern Christmas card and we're leaving the choice of which style, theme or colour combo all up to you!
I broke out an old Birdie Brown digital image for my card; what could be more traditional than Santa? I like to think that this guy is doing a bit of festive disco dancing.
My teamies have created some gorgeous cards for this challenge but we do seem to be a little light on naughtiness this month so if you think you can put that right please head on over and make some trouble!

4 comments:
Fabulous, cute and full of festive fun I totally love that Santa image also the lovely CAS design, ACE make
hugs
lorraine x
I was shocked at the general lack of naughtiness this month! But it doesn't matter when a card ends up as cute as yours! Your Santa does have a touch of John Travolta circa the 70s... :D
He's definitely got a bit of a John Travolta look about him ;) Love it!
Hiyaaa anoter cute image...
Loveeee♡♡
Post a Comment