I'm back with a mid-month reminder for our current challenge over at Creative with Stamps.
Being a nicely brought-up kinda girl, I always like to send 'thank you' cards for the gifts and goodies I receive over the festive season. Here's one I made using some Lia Griffiths sets from Hero Arts in combination with a Papertrey Ink sentiment.
My CWS buddies have done a great job with their cards, so head on over and take your fill of their fabulous inspiration pieces...



8 comments:
Looks lovely :) love the way you arrange the stamps!
Very creative background. Love the look
That sentiment is beautiful love the alphabet of Thank You Jo
and the flower so sweet on this colors..
Lovely self made DP Jo
wish I can always visiting all your post again Jo
I am sorry if I am not do it the best cause so busy at christmas time
wish I will do better this year
biig hugs from old friend from HA Flickr (since 2009 we made friend wow long time ago Jo)
Monika
Love the background you've created!
Hugs
Oooh that's so pretty Jo, LOVE your colour theme :) Unfortunately you've just reminded me that I haven't sent a thank you card that should have been away weeks ago!
So fun! Beautiful card!!!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio
I love this card! Its so bright and happy! Love how you used all of those different stamps! Hugs! :)
Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Jo. Love the stamps your used for your background and the pretty sentiment fonts make it perfect!
Post a Comment