Thursday, 2 February 2017

January 2107 Card Chain Challenge Reveal

It's great to be posting the first Card Chain Challenge reveal of 2017!

Before we get on with the business in hand, I'd like to say a big 'Welcome back!' to Deborah, and a big 'Thank you!' to Gail for keeping things going over the past few months while Deborah took a little time out.

The Card Chain Challenge now has it's very own home which will be tended by Deborah, Gail and yours truly!

The options for the January Challenge included colours, a sketch and possible themes of birds, snowflakes and friendship plus an additional product option of buttons and/or twine. 




I loved the colour combo but couldn't quite get to grips with them sketch, although I do have my own little 'homage' to it going on in the top right hand corner! The cute shoes and sentiment are by Waffle Flower, and I think this company might just be on the way to being my new 'stamp obsession' (We all have those, right?) as I'm loving the newest additions to their range!

I sent this card to Stacey in Nevada:


and was delighted to receive this stunning creation from Betty in Nebraska.


There is still about a week left until the February Challenge closes, so why not drop by, sign up and join this wonderful world wide chain of friendship and card making!

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Jo. Lucky Stacey to get this fabulous card.

Lynne in NI said...

Ohh pretty shoes! Fab card Jo x

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful card you made for Stacey!