For my card I decided to concentrate on the 'three of something' element of the challenge. I have a little double entendre going on here, which I hope doesn't offend anyone. Seeing as this is a 'three of something' challenge perhaps I actually have a triple entendre going on!
I played with some lovely MFT goodies, and then added the top sentiment from a Concord and 9th set. The cheeky bit was added on my PC.
My teamies had fun with this challenge, and their inspiration cards are waiting here for your entertainment and enjoyment!


7 comments:
So fun!
again that lovely BG
adorable colors here
and the DOG stay on HAPPY sentiment
soo cuuuutee
and lovely Balls too
Sweet card my friend
Oh, thank you, I really needed that cheeky bit and the loud outburst that resulted! That's a scream, Jo! The whole card is fantastic!! If that were a stamp, I'd buy it! May I steal your idea? Hugs, Darnell
Hahahaha love it!
Oh my gosh.. Where do you find these awesome sentiments???? I love this card. I love this little dog. This card is just too much fun. Hugs my blog friend.
Bwahaha! Perfectly subtle naughtiness!
love this card and the sentiment you have put with it really made me laugh. I have linked my card to the naughty and nice challenge - thats for pointing in their direction Nicky x
Post a Comment