Tuesday, 2 May 2017

April Card Chain Challenge Reveal


As it's the second day of the month, that can only mean one thing: Card Chain Challenge Reveal time!

Deborah picked-out some gorgeous colours for us:



Plus a great sketch too:


Turns out I don't have any navy ink (surprising, I know) neither do I have any sky blue card (even more surprising considering how much card I possess!) but I muddled through and made this card to send to the lovely Jerrie in Wisconsin, USA.


I used one of my most favourite flower images on this card ( from Wplus9) and then echoed Deborah's sketch by die-cutting the sentiment across the image.


This was sooooooooo difficult to photograph, but luckily the 'hugs' sentiment is much more obvious IRL as it is covered in oodles of Wink of Stella!

My sender for this month is the lovely Dawn; a long-term blogging buddy and one of the CCC most devoted players!


You can see the full reveal in all it's glory by clicking here AND you can sign up for the May Challenge by clicking here. We'd love to see a few additional crafters join our dedicated band of regular players, so why not play along and become a link in our chain!

6 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

This is so gorgeous Jo!!

Billie A said...

two great cards. I love the died sentiment and being in the same design as the focal point. Great look. I'll have to try this.
The second card is fun and I love this company. I have this stamp set.

Christi Conley said...

Stunning card Jo!! I have yet to master the die cut out of the image like this - it is lovely!! Hugs! Christi

Monika Reeck said...

The Hiding sentiment is coooooll
oh Jerrie must be happy to get this
adorable simply card dear Jo and the card from Dawn yay cuute sweettt hehe

Lynne in NI said...

Ooops that's another stamp added to my wish list! Your flowers are beautiful in blue!

Nonni said...

Oh my goodness I think I don't know this stamp by W+9, it's gorgeous! I definitely want to check that out. Your card is so pretty. Thanks for inspiration!