Saturday, 13 May 2017

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Challenge #84 Hatching, Matching and Despatching

Welcome to Challenge #84, and the Sistahs are in fine form for this new challenge: Hatching, Matching, and Dispatching! The Three biggies in this weird game we call life.


I went with 'Matching' for my card, and broke-out a long-term favourite Stamping Bella image.


I created the 'sentiment' on my PC after adapting a quote I found with a little help from Google.

I didn't mean to fussy cut the couple, but I had a little accident when I was die-cutting. Having spent ages colouring with Promarkers and Prisma coulour pencils, I wasn't about to start again from scratch!

The Sisterhood's fabulous inspiration cards (and super-snarkiness) await you here, so why not come and join the fun???


13 comments:

Dawn T said...

what a beautiful card. Great save with fussy cutting your couple.

Donna said...

Fantastic card!!
Love the image and the super fantastic sentiment and AWESOME job on the fussy cutting!!!

Barbara Godden said...

Wow that is some major fussy cutting, Love that stamp, I have a lot of "bellas" and never use them much. Fabulous card.

Jane Willis said...

I really love this card, that sentiment would have been perfect for my daughters' weddings.
Jane

Lindsey said...

I'm glad you were able to rescue all your awesome colouring! Such a great card, and the sentiment puts it right over the top. :)

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is awesome! I love that sentiment!

Majo said...

Your coloring is superb, dear Sistah ♥

Monika Reeck said...

oh dear I really love stamping Bella Images
and ooh your coloring her with shading blue is totally ADORE ABLE
love that red flower too really vibrant behind his grey suit.
love love your design Jo this is so beautifully made

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha love that sentiment Jo! Beautiful colouring too :)

Art Tart on a Farm said...

Love it.....

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. Great image and your coloring is soft and perfect. Beautiful.

Lisa D said...

You wouldn't even know there was a boo-boo. Fantastic coloring!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

So pretty and such a fun sentiment.
Made me laugh.
xxx