Saturday, 27 May 2017

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #85 - B is for Beach!


Edna's enjoying a little downtime at the beach for this challenge! Great costume... kinda wish they still sold those little beauties as my lumps and bumps need serious camouflage these days. I wouldn't mind venturing out of the shadows if I could wear one of these.

My card is short on snark this week, but is BIG on silly for Challenge #85!


I couldn't resist a little altering to get this cute Lawn Fawn alpaca beach ready; then got busy with liquid applique for added fun! The sweet paper is from a Carta Bella pack called Summer Lovin', and the 'Bon Voyage' is from a Lawn Fawn set of the same name.

You are going to love, love, love the DT inspiration for this challenge; the Sistahs are oh, soooooooo snarky!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL...love it!

Nicole Parmentier said...

That fur on the apalca is adorable, He seems so soft I just want to hug him. Supercute card!!

Barbara Godden said...

Love the punny saying, great card!!!

G Peplow said...

Oh this is soo good Jo, I love the pun!! The alpaca's fur is perfect too :D Thanks for the giggle, hugs Gay xx

Lindsey said...

Love your furry beach alpaca!!! And you had the perfect background paper, too. So good, Jo. :)

Jane Willis said...

So sweet and funny - and I absolutely adore that little dragonfly!
Jane

Tracy said...

hee hee so glad you added the texture to the alpaca. It really makes the card extra fun. Hugs!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww love your furry friend Jo!
And totally agree about the old fashioned bathing suits ... it would be great not having to sort out hairy legs and fake tan :)

Dawn T said...

Great puny card. Love your curly alpaca - very cleverly done.

Monika Reeck said...

uuh the dragonfly soo mini I love it
and the alpaca uuuh so textured
love love your cuuuutee card Jo
so sweet as can be
hug
Monika

Marilyn said...

ahhhhh, this is stinkin' cute and I love the play on words!

Donna said...

He he he he he alpaca my towel
Loves it! Fab job sistah!!