Well, well, what could be better than a curious kangaroo graphic to start things off for Challenge #40 over at Naughty or Nice? Danielle always picks the best pictures!
Once again, we're delighted to have Bugaboo Stamps on board as our sponsor for this month's challenge. There's a prize for our favourite Naughty card and our favourite Nice card, plus a Random Pick prize too!
Here's my offering, using Bugaboo images' cute digi Morning Coffee.
I decided to play along with the current Bugaboo Challenge, but my colours are a bit 'off' due to the camera and my lack of relevant papers and Promarkers. Its the thought that counts!
I really hope you can join us for our challenge at Naughty or Nice... We love your 'Nice' cards but we LOVE it when you guys get Naughty!




10 comments:
I love your colouring of this fun image and truthful sentiment. Great card!
Yes, I love this.
love the sentiments you use. And I so wish I could colour half as well as you x
Fun CAS design with the Bugaboo coffee image, Dotty! Thanks so much for joining the May Color Challenge at Catch the Bug.
I saw this on Bug-a-Boo page...TOO cute!
Love your project! Thanks so much for playing along with our Color Challenge at Catch the Bug hope to see you again real soon!
Hihi cuuutee Image makes me smile and she drink coffee not from the Mug hihi
cool sentiment and the coloring so great always Jo
cute tiny dog and nice banner there with tiny butterfly
Sweet naughty card hehe
hugs
Monika
Hahaha I'm like that with tea! Beautifully coloured Jo, love those folds on her dressing gown :)
Ha ha! I can always rely on you to make me laugh.
Love this.
xxx
Perfect sentiment and I love this fun image.
Post a Comment