There are still ten whole days left for you to play along with us over at Naughty or Nice this month!
For anyone not in the know, our June challenge is a Blogland favourite: Anything Goes!
Our June Challenge is Challenge #40, and we are delighted to have our sponsors, Bugaboo, with us again, plus a random pick prize of an Art Impressions stamp.




7 comments:
Fab card, love the classic Dad tie!
Awesome shirt and tie. Great idea and so creative. Great look and perfect for masculine card. So many options on shirts that this could be for anyone. LOVE your card.
Very clever Jo
Cool shirt Jo, and definitely a Dad tie! I've tried to make these shirts before but they always looked a bit in need of an iron by the time I finished!
Cute shirt and tie....I know what you mean about things not looking right. Hope you got to find the perfect looking sentiment in the end :)
Your card with an Origami shirt is AMAZING!!! Love it!! :o) Milka xx
I really love the soft color of the TIE on this cute origami Dad Hem
lovely idea to make it as origami card Jo
Is okay without sentiment is already sweet as it is..
great color combo too Jo
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment