Yes, it's a favourite subject for the Sistahs this month: D is for Drunk. I'm delighted to see that Edna is all prepared, with a ciggy and a bottle of Voddy!
This card is en route to my dear friend, Mo. Here she is enjoying a cheeky cocktail, before catching a show and heading to a swanky restaurant. And yes, she really is every bit as much fun as she looks!
I decided to have a little paper-piecing fiesta with this card, although I did have to think really hard about which layer went where! I always enjoy paper piecing, especially when I find those perfect little scraps that make a dress or an armchair, as happened here. I do love these Art Impressions ladies.
Wanna play along with the Sistahs???




20 comments:
What a fun, fun card!
Fab card for your friend Mo!
I am sure she will love it :)
Perfect, love your fun card!
You were obviously sober to do that perfect paper piecing. Fabulous card x
super card for your friend, it's perfect. gotta love those AI ladies and your paper piecing is perfect!!!
You sure you're not talkin' about me? Fab paper piecing and Mo looks like my kinda friend. Love it and I'm sure she will too. xxD
You sure did have a paper-piecing fiesta going on with this delightful card, Dotty Jo! I love the "fabric" of both the chair and her loud print dress!! Your friend Mo is a beautiful fun-loving drunk, er, lady! She looks like she will get a hoot out of your card!! Hugs, Darnell
LOL.... such a great card! I bet your friend loved it.
MAGNIFICENT! I love paper piecing too and your card is AWESOME!
Jo I laughed out loud when I read the sentiment. Fabulous!
Love your card - so pretty :)
Hugs, Eunice
I love what you did with the paper piecing. There's a challenge out there somewhere for that. Mo looks like she is having my fave...Cosmo. I think I will have one this afternoon and post it with my card. Love the Golden Oldies.
Congratulations to Mo! Your card for her is absolutely fabulous (love that TV series) Love how you paperpieced the dress and chair!
Gorgeous and fun card. Chair looks good enough to sit on.
Awesome paper piecing — definitely accomplished BEFORE happy hour. :D But your colouring is perfect too! FUN card. :)
Fab card, Jo! Well done with the paper-piecing (would've done my head in). Love that sentiment :)
Fab card for your friend ... Bet you make a great double act ... Mojo! Hahaha ;)
Lovely bit of paper piecing...you have more patience than me (mind you it wouldn't take much to beat me lol). Another great sentiment/quote...you seem to have a super collection of them!
Oh I really love your paper piecing
her dress has a perfect colors and circles
the sofa too
you are great at choosing the right Paper Jo
Love this card!!
I love it and I agree paper piecing can be fun when you have the write piece and stamp/die to do it with.
Post a Comment