So, Edna's getting hitched! Doesn't she look delighted? Big kudos to Sister Lee for another stunning graphic.
My card was huge fun to make and I think it will probably be my anniversary card for my darling hubster. We'll be celebrating thirteen happy years together next month.
The cat is from a new release over at Katzelkraft. I promised myself I wouldn't buy any stamps during August, but then I saw this guy, and the rest of his crew...
Although marriage is the theme for this challenge, we're leaving it pretty flexible and will accept cards based on the old wedding verse 'Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue'.
My 'Something Old' is the selection of Hero Arts stamps used for the background, my 'Something New' is the new cat stamp, I 'Borrowed' the sentiment and the card is Blue - job done! Here's a picture of that background, before I added the top layer. You can get a look at that mix of gorgeous Hero Arts stamps: so much inky fun.
Please come see what my sistahs created for this fun challenge. We hope you join us in our W is for Weddings challenge! You just might be crowned QUEEN or PRINCESS of snark and win one of our awesome badges to display proudly on your blog!




17 comments:
I love your first card, so funny. I hadn't realised that Katzelkraft had a new release out.....must resist...! They second card is so cool with all that lovely inking. Have a great weekend x
.... yes I agree, they are just irresistible!! Awesome card!
That is one super awesome stamp, love it. awesome card too.
Yay, I get to see the background! Looks amazing. Love that cat image, the quotes I could write for that lol
Happy Anniversary for next month....I made it to 20 years last month - goodness knows how lol
Bwahahaha! Love it Jo. Do you want to confess how many of those kittie stamps you bought? (I just had a wee look there and am soooo tempted!)
ooops some of them accidentally fell into my shopping basket ;)
Adorable. The sentiment goes great with the cat
You can blame the Sisterhood... you NEEDED something new for the challenge! ;) Besides, how could you resist that cat? What a fab card.
OMG this is too funny. Love the sentiment and the fun cat. Great card
What a funny cat image! What a funny sentiment! And your background is beautiful.
Katzelkraft have new cat stamps? Be still my beating credit card! Wonderful card you've made with it, I'm now off to inspect the rest of the range
Jane
A super card Jo, such a fun image and great sentiment - it will make a brilliant anniversary card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
I love Katzelfraft cat stamps. Perfect card for your favorite weirdo!
Fun and fab card!
Love your background & what a fun card! Our anniversary is next month, too!
lol! Love that sentiment. Lovely card
OH JO!!! I couldn't agree more, after 22 years!!!
What a fabulous card!!!
=]
Post a Comment