Mmmmmm, I have to say, I've seen Edna looking in better shape, and what an interesting perfume she seems to be wearing! Well, let's just not go there.
So, if you've not already guessed, it's Z is for Zombies over at the Sisterhood this month.
I had way too much fun making this quick and simple card. I always think Vera Lane whenever it's Zombie time and Janet never let's me down!
You'll love the sistahs cute and gory zombie creations, so why not lurch over there and take a look!


13 comments:
your card is Brilliant, wtg thinking outside the "box"
Awesome CAS card-love the sentiment and that green hand!
Cute funny card. Brilliant idea for the sentiment.
Genius!
So romantic whahaha... Brilliant as usual, love it!!!
I somehow don't think this is exactly what the Beatles had in mind....but it is super awesome!!
Fab job sistah!!
This is perfect. Clean and simple and kinda gruesome. :D
Pure genius. That is all.
love it!
Love, Love, Love your zombie hand!!! Great card!
Hahaha best spooky card I've seen Jo! That hand is hilarious!
Boah, this is different .... and so are you! Luv ya, dear Sistah ♥
CLEVER!!!
and I knew this song from Beatles
I wanna hold your hand hehehe
how you get this Image you are clever card maker Jo
simple and Cool card
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment