Thursday, 2 November 2017

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - October 2017

Hi there, I hope that this week is being kind and gentle with you!

It's Card Chain Challenge Reveal time again, and I'm delighted to be here with what may well be my 52nd 'Reveal' post! This must be my 'most-participated-in' challenge ever.

For our colours Deborah gave us:


She also spoiled us with a super sketch:


The themes were Autumn, Cats and Friendship and our product options comprised of WPlus 9 and Macrame. No guessing which of these I picked for my card!

I sent my card winging it's way to LaVon in Illinois.


I had so much fun stamping the cats and then fussy cutting additional heads and paws so they could hold the sentiment banner.
I was delighted to receive this stunning card from the lovely Greta in Oregon.  The colours in this card just compliment one-another perfectly.


The November sign-up remains open until Monday, 6th November, so why not make this the month YOU play along and become a link in our chain of friendship!

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is so cute and you have used these kittens and the sentiment perfectly for the sketch.

Dawn T said...

adorable Jo.

Tracy said...

How could you not smile at those adorable little furries. Super sweet card. Hugs!

Paula Whittaker said...

all that fussy cutting was worth it - fab looking card x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww your kitties are so cute, love your stamping round the edge too :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Super cute card, Jo.
I just love how they're holding the banner up.
xxx

Marina said...

Seriously cute - I love the way they're holding the sentiment.