The Sisterhood's latest challenge is simply out of this world as Edna hops into her little blue spaceship and races off around the galaxy!
Once again, my card is a little light on snark as I decided to use a gorgeous stamp set which I won a while ago on the 25 Tags of Christmas Challenge (Thanks, Lindsey!). The set is from Uniko and is called Reach for the Stars. This is the first set I've used from this company and I have to say it stamps beautifully. I created my galaxy background after finding a great tutorial on Pinterest... which, typically, I can't find again. Why, oh, why did I not bookmark it!
The sistahs have created some really brilliant cards for this challenge and we seem to have a mini Dr. Who challenge within the wider challenge. Please head on over, take a look and play along...


14 comments:
Really beautiful, who needs snark when they have such gorgeousness?
So true, my sweet Sistah ♥
Wonderful card. Love the sky and the sentiment is so true.
(You can thank me by playing along this November, too! :P)
Your galactic background is fabulous! As is your inking (and embossing, I'm assuming) of the beautiful sentiment.
It is a beautiful card.
Goodness, that's such a gorgeous galaxy background, Jo ... so beautifully detailed and with fantastic depth ... the sentiment is so perfect with it! Fabulous! Thanks so much for your visit and kind words! Anita :)
beautiful Jo. Great background. Love the sentiment as well.
Gorgeous background, great sentiment and it's perfect for the challenge. Love the sentiment.
Gorgeous card, love the sentiment too x
You made a perfect Galaxy Jo, your card is beautiful!!
Love your galaxy Jo! And are those little seed beads too? Cool!
Ohhhhhhhhhh your galaxy is so awesome, you got those pops of yellow that I was hoping for and didn't get in mine!!
Fab job sistah!!
Your card is simply beautiful, my dear Sistah!
What I want to know is how did you attach all those tiny little bits of bling. It's a beautiful card but I can't work out how you got those little blingy bits to sit so nicely, or even what they are. They even survived Royal Mail LOL. Thanks Jo. Hugz
Post a Comment