We're going all Steampunk over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for this challenge and once again Edna has dressed for the occasion.
While I do like all things Steampunk, I really do struggle with this style of card making.
However, once I'd spotted this cat over at VLVS I decided to go with this bit of fun!
My teamies are a lot better at Steampunkery - you can head on over and see for yourself as there are cogs, mustaches, big winged flying machines and googles aplenty on offer!


11 comments:
Super card great steampunky cat and a great background. fabulous job.
Oh I love that steampunky cat, and that sentiment is so perfectly CAT!
Jane
Too cute and funny. Love it
Great card, love the cat!!!
It's funny how each of the sisters thinks everyone else is better at steampunk than they are. :P Because I of course think your version of steampunk, with this cat we share, is awesome!
I definitely can't do steampunk but yours looks pretty good to me!
Oh I love your version of steampunk, it looks fabulous to me! Hugs, Lisa x
hee hee Love that sentiment and the quirky cat in the hat. :-)
Hi Jo
I definitely can't do steampunk .. .. but I would say you definitely can!
Great card and I love the background and sentiment very much.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Love Jules xx
This is fun and quirky but lots of skill has gone into it too.
The cat it self is cute
and love your stenciling in Blue and the bricks
and added the swirl too
its perfectly for me ...Manly card
LOVE!!
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment