That's one wonderfully yummy looking tea party that Edna has rustled-up!
For Challenge #111 the sistahs are looking for all things yummy.
As you can see my 'yummy' is a lettuce leaf!
I am totally in love with these Gerda Steiner guinea pig stamps. This may have something to do with the little black guinea pig I had as a child. He (or possibly she?) was called 'Hammy' after Hammy Hamster in Tales from the Riverbank; yes, I know... Mom did try to explain, but I was adamant (as only a five year old can be) and Hammy it stayed.
Please drop by and join us for this delicious challenge!


9 comments:
This is totally adorable! Love those cutie guineas and even better, your back story!
Those are some super cute Hamsters, no wonder you like them. super cute use of the "theme" great card design too.
Super cute Jo. I too had guinea pigs as a child. Your pigges are so sweet.
These are so cute, they remind me of the guinea pigs my brother had as a child.
Lol no thanks to the lettuce leaf, it kills me with indigestion! Love your Hammys :)
So cute! I do love the calico colouring of the left one, but Hammy is looking good, too.
yaayy cuuutee Image Jo
hihi I smile
let us be friends forever too Jo
cute cute card lovely DP too
hugs
Monika
What a fun card, I had a guinea pig as a child too. He was like the patchy one on your card and called Gulliver of all names! The sentiment is brilliant and makes you smile, fab card x
Oh how cute!
Post a Comment