Saturday, 16 June 2018

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge ~112 - Q is for Quotes


Lovin' Edna's 'Air Quotes' today!

For Challenge #112 the sistahs wish to see a quote on your creation!


I went with a favourite quote of mine. I know it isn't always possible to live your life this way but I do try. I made this for a blogging buddy who once said 'YES' to a trip down a zip wire, so it seemed appropriate.

So, break out your quotes (snarky ones VERY welcome) and come play along!

7 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Fun quite Jo and the stencilled background looks great, love the bold pink with the grey in the sentiment!

Barbara Godden said...

Fun quote and very appropriate for you friend.

Jane Willis said...

Super card - pretty and oh so powerful at the same time.

Donna said...

Fantastic!
That is a quote I should adopt more readily!
AND - I've always wanted to try zip lining!!

Lynne in NI said...

Thank You Jo, I loved it! And I can't believe you remembered about the zip wire - I had to look it up there and it was back in 2009!

Majo said...

You always come up with the funniest statements, dear Sistah ♥

Greta said...

Such a fun card, Jo!