I know I say it each month, but wow, what a fabulous reveal post we have on show over at CCC!
We had this sketch and these colours on offer:
Plus a super fun theme of Trees/Jungle Animals/Friendship and a technique option of Stitching (Real or faux).
I tracked down these cute monkeys in my Hero Arts box - aren't they adorable! The Banana and the sentiment come from a magazine freebie and the paper is from Stampin' Up.
I sent my card to Arlene and received this beauty from Greta!
Should you wish to become a link in our fabulous, fun chain then please head over and sign-up for the July Challenge! Shhhhh, don't tell anyone but we have a sponsor for this one...




3 comments:
What a great creation Jo, executed perfectly with those given prompts.
Love those cheeky monkeys..!!
Creative wishes Tracey x
Love your monkeys Jo. Great card
Heee love those little monkeys, great idea with the rope too!
Post a Comment