Saturday, 29 September 2018

Still experimenting...

I really do love VLVS stamps and have six of their little pink plastic flamingos to prove it!

I thought this sentiment paired well with this image, and really enjoyed creating the inky background and then watercolouring those three ladies.


Once again, something a little different for me, but isn't that part of the fun of crafting and stamping?

Have a great weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

That sentiment is perfect. I love your sense of humour. Love Dawn x

Dawn T said...

Fabulous colouring Jo and the sentiment is perfect with the image.

Greta said...

Love the background--funny card, Jo!

Lynne in NI said...

Ack Jo, I hadn't realised I'd missed so much on your blog!
This is so funny! I'm totally guilty of selective shaving of the legs once summer has gone ;)

Monika Reeck said...

hehe sweet Image again
and the Background is wooooww
love it
great BG Jo
hugs
Monika