Saturday, 20 October 2018

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #121 - S is for Skull





I'm more than a little concerned for Edna's welfare in our current graphic... She's not looking well.

It's all about SKULLS for our new challenge at SoSS.


This fabulous image from Vera Lane was all I needed for my card today. For some reason (insanity perhaps?) this really tickles my funny bone. I printed out the image and sentiment and then carefully stenciled with Serene Stripes from Newton's Nook. After a quick colour with pencil crayons it was ready to mount. Such a quick and fun make!

Check out the fabulously crazy, and kinda creepy, creations of the sisterhood by clicking here.

10 comments:

Tammy said...

LOL! What a cute card Dotty Jo, I love that fun image and the awesome stenciling!
Hugs, Tammy

Jane Willis said...

I think Edna must have overdone the crash diet. If she's not careful she'll end up pushing up the daisies - just like the poor departed soul in your image!

Liz McGuire, said...

Hehe, that made me laugh! She has certainly seen better days! Your card made me chuckle too! I'm glad I popped round for a visit, Liz x

Dawn T said...

fabulous Jo.

Donna said...

Fantastic sistah!
I love that skull image!!!
All round I just love the layers and patterns! Just awesome!!

Lindsey said...

I find this hilarious, too! So I guess we're just snarkily insane together. :D

Lynne in NI said...

Lol what a perfect image for poor Edna! Love the pop of colour x

Chris Dring said...

I agree, this is too damn funny! Love the simplicity of your design and that image is so fantabulous!

Monika Reeck said...

hihi the image is cute
I never like to see this in my school I was afraid as I was little girl
your card is cute and not makes me afraid
how are you Jo
I am missing you in my Blog
see you maybe around
will try to catch up now
hugs
Monika (from the Office hehe LOL)

Marina said...

Really fun and actually quite pretty!