Sunday, 2 December 2018

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - November 2018

Hi there cardmakers, it's time for another gorgeous reveal over at The Card Chain Challenge.

Our options for November were a fabulous sketch from Deborah:


And some lovely colours from Gail:
I seem to remember that I contributed the themes and products options of baubles, deer, friendship and mirror card.

Most of our players saw the festive potential of our options and went for Christmas/holiday cards.

I sent this card to Joanne in the UK.



This is very different to my usual style of card, but I really enjoyed working with Shirley's gorgeous Stamplorations set Layered Mistletoe.

As always, the reveal is a feast of crafty gorgeousness, so why not drop by and take a look.

6 comments:

Angelnorth said...

And I can vouch for the fact it turned out beautifully, thank you Jo! Thanks to you and Gail for hosting the chain each month, I hope you enjoy your well-earned break for December, hope to join you for January’s challenge.

Billie A said...

Cool idea. I love it.

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Jo. I really love the design. I totally forgot to enter this month.

CinnamonSally said...

Wow Jo this is gorgeous, I love that stamp and the way the green leaves are offset.

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh I LOVE this jo, CAS perfection!

Monika Reeck said...

adorable Image and the way you stamped the green is cute
lovely KISSES Sentiment too
love your CAS design Jo
hugs
Monika