I'm loving the look of Edna's library: reminds me of my dining room!
For our first challenge of 2019 it's all about books. It seems that the sistahs love reading almost as much as they love crafting.
I knew immediately which stamp set I'd be using for my card. It's snark free but as it's such a gorgeous image, I'm sure you'll forgive me. This is from Late Nights by Tokomo at Pinkfresh.
To join in the challenge, please head on over to The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
Before I close, I'm going to take a moment to pay tribute to my sweet stamping buddy, and fellow snarky sistah, Jessi, who sadly lost her battle with gastroparesis over Christmas.
Donna found just the right words to say about Jessi over at SoSS (thank you, Donna), so I'll just echo those words by saying that the world has lost one fabulous, fun and feisty gal. I'm sending my love to Rob, Connor, Riley, and Jessi's family and friends.
Snark on, sweet sistah, snark on. We miss you.



11 comments:
That is a really beautiful stamp, I love the card. And of course a really beautiful photo of a lovely lady too :(
Cute card and stamp.
This is such a perfect image and sentiment. I absolutely love it! And thank you for your sweet words to honor our Sistah Jessi. She is definitely missed. Hugs
Awww what a lovely stamp Jo x
That was such sad news about Jessi.
So sad to read about Jessi, taken far too young. Another Angel to watch over the creative world.
Your card reminded me of my Daughter just before bedtime, always after a little extra and still pretty much the same :)
Wishing you all the best for 2019 Jo Happy New Year.
Creative hugs Tracey xx
This is just adorable. Cara x
What a sweet card! I'm so sorry & surprised to hear about Jessi. We were blog friends a few years ago, but I lost track of her. Can't imagine how devastating this is for her family. Another reminder how short & precious life is.
It's such a dilemma, isn't it - read or stamp? I try to fit both into my day, with varying degrees of success. ;) Such a sweet card, Jo! And a beautiful tribute to one of our own.
Such a sweet stamp and paired with the perfect sentiment! Thanks for having me as GDT - I had FUN!
So sad and she is a beautiful lady.. :(
Cute stamp and love CAS card in blue white Jo..
Hugs
Monika
This is such a cute image. I absolutely love it!
Thank you for your kind words to honor our Sistah Jessi. She is missed so much. ♥
Post a Comment