We've reached Challenge #127 over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. Edna is looking truly loved-up today; I wonder which lucky person is the object of her affections?
Yes, it's V is for Valentine time for the sistahs.
My card features Annie Oakley from Technique Junkies. Isn't she fun? This may or may not be my DH's Valentines card: I might just give the poor guy a break and make him something a little more romantic before February 14th.
I created the background on my Gel Press and then stamped a few different random stamps around and about. It's ok, but I have to say it doesn't look as good as the picture in my head before I started!
My sistahs have created some brilliant cards for this challenge and we have a super, fun card from our reigning queen on show too!


19 comments:
Haha, a lot of men would quake in their boots if they got this. They'd certainly not want to mess with you!
lol...what a great card!!
Nope, you should DEFINITELY give this to the hubs! LOL! Such a perfectly snarky V-Day card. Love it!
LOL.
Perfect.
I like!
Ha ha ha ROFLMAO!!! That Annie knew how to speak her mind, and shoot like no other - right from the hip!!
It reminds me of a great joke - I'll tell you one day - or make it a card!!
Fabulous, Jo!
=]
Funny.. Love your snarky card. Funny sentiment. Fun image.
Muahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha I love love love this sistah!
Sweet and snarky all at the same time!
That is MY idea of a perfect Valentine!!
Hahahaha saw this earlier on the Snarky blog ... Still laughing!
Haha, you girls are outdoing yourself this month! Love your amazing background and hysterical sediment, Jo!! Hugs, Darnell
Fab card Jo love that sentiment.
Whahaha, funniest Valentine card I saw sofar!! You did it again!
Heeelllllo there so glad I found you again, I am loving your creation today, I love Black and Red together, that sentiment though made me giggle, hugs Pops x
I love your gel press background, why are we always unhappy with our own work? I must use my gel plates more often. I haven't really mastered them yet and I have several! xxx
Ha!! Just love the sentiment and the card :)
Not sure what you saw in your head, but this looks fabulous to me! Annie is looking very fine as well. A terrific card!
incredible multi media card Jo.
Cool lady really cool
I never have somekind lady Image with a GUN hihi
cool really and I believe your DH will love it
oopss I forget to make one for DH ooo ooo
Will do it tonight Jo
I try my best this 2019 make one card one day..
you will see my Blog full with cards hehehe LOL
Love your colors here
great DH`s card
hugs
Monika
I lost my comment...I copy...
Cool lady really cool
I never have somekind lady Image with a GUN hihi
cool really and I believe your DH will love it
oopss I forget to make one for DH ooo ooo
Will do it tonight Jo
I try my best this 2019 make one card one day..
you will see my Blog full with cards hehehe LOL
Love your colors here
great DH`s card
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment