Saturday, 2 February 2019

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - January 2019

It's another gorgeous 'Reveal' over at The Card Chain Challenge today!


To play with in January there was a 'double the fun' colour palette:



and a lovely sketch:


The themes for the challenge were Snow, New Year and Friendship plus product options of Die Cuts, Sparkle and Vellum.

I sent my card to Shylaa in India.


My obsession with this adorable Concord and 9th set (Winter Wear) continues unabated. I masked the larger portion of the sentiment to give me this simple greeting.

Just take a look at the rather moooo-velous card I received from Gail!


Thanks Gail, I love that bovine beauty and I hope you are feeling much, much better soon.

To see the full January Reveal AND hopefully to become a link in our February Chain, you can head on over by clicking here.

8 comments:

Angelnorth said...

I love your cosy card, that’s an adorable image! Hope the chain goes from strength to strength this year!

HilaryJane said...

What a lovely card, she does indeed look so cosy in her thick scarf and ear muffs and they are wonderfully coloured in my favourite colour, brilliant. I hadn't though of posting a photo of the card I receive so perhaps I will start that next time xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a fabulous idea CCC is Jo, fabulous colour ways and a bonus with the option of two. I'm sure your card was received with open arms as much as the one you received along the chain.
Blogging is such an amazing community, Thanks so much for sharing.
Sunday Hugs Tracey xx

~amy~ said...

Everytime I see a card with that adorable C&9th set, I wonder why I don't have that set. Such a cute card!
Fun happy mail too!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi there my Dotty friend x Your card is so sweet, that's a lovely stamp. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Greta said...

Beautiful coloring--lucky Shylaa!

Monika Reeck said...

Haha card from Gail is cuuutee
love the eyes and blue cow hihi made me smile
and this lady Image
I still wait now I ordered already Jo
it because of you made adorable card with her
love the coloring always and love the simple sketch too
great post miss Jo
hugs
Monika

ionabunny said...

Here I am, late at last!! Glad you liked the blue cow Jo. Isn't this Card Chain Challenge things a blast!! Take care. Hugz