Tuesday, 12 February 2019

Lovely love birds.



I'm currently very much in love with AALL and Create's sweet little set Love Birds! These two snugly cuddled owls are simply adorable and I couldn't resist using them to make my DH a Valentine card. The sentiment and the stamp for the embossed hearts are both included in the set. I created a little ombre effect for the background with Distress Inks. The owls are coloured with Promarkers and and a little definition was added with pencil crayons.

I'm linking up to two lovely challenges with this card:

Shopping Our Stash - Challenge #389 - Make Your Mark (Colouring with markers).


Addicted to CAS Challenge #152 - Birds


Hope you have a romantic and loved-up week!

If you are looking for the Christmas Kickstart post for Challenge #4 you will find it here

16 comments:

Nicky said...

These birds arejust so cute. I am sure your DH will love the card
Nicky.

Cat Craig said...

What a sweet couple of lovebirds.

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Dotty Jo, I love the little lovebirds and the heart background!
Hugs, Tammy

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Jo. Your lovebirds are so sweet.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

A couple of darling birds. I just love this. Wonderful CAS design. Thanks for playing with us at Addicted To CAS.

HilaryJane said...

That pink heart background strip is just perfect with those birds. I love it xx

Chana Malkah said...

Your image is just adorable and so well colored! This is a wonderful CAS presentation. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

CinnamonSally said...

Such a cute card Jo, your sweet birds are adorable.

Donna said...

Super cute! Love the wee owls!
Thanks for making your mark with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

Raga Senthil said...

What a lovely card! Those birds are so adorable 😘! Love the BG! Fabulous cas design! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS birds challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

the bird is so sweett and love the heart stripe tere Jo
lovels CAS design and the Sentiment is perfecto
Winner Card
hugs
Monika
PS: I made Bird Card too if you search my blog dear Jo (LOL) see you around my sweet friend

Lynne in NI said...

It's a good job I'm on a spending freeze ;) LOVE your little owls x

Claire said...

Aww what a sweet Valentine's card, the image says everything and your colouring and adding the hearts are gorgeous Jo x

Greta said...

Oh wow--this is just adorable, Jo! Love the images & the design!

Lisa said...

Oh that set is adorable... love this!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is so pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT