Saturday, 9 February 2019

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge # 128 - K is for Kitties



Doesn't Edna just get the best gigs? For this challenge she's gathered herself a posse of gorgeous kitties for the photo session.


I'm still in Christmas card mode with my creation for this challenge. The computer printed sentiment has been sitting on my desk for ages, but was part of a damaged panel for an earlier piece of work. I die cut it into a speech bubble and paired it with this cute cat stamp from June 2018 Making Cards and Papercraft magazine. The set is called 'Catitude' and has some fun images and sentiments. The papers are from a set which has lost it's covers. They look much brighter in real life.

The cat was simply coloured with promarkers, fussy cut and stuck over the top of another stamped image - there was no way I could cut out those whiskers!

Join us at SoSS, we had so much fun with this challenge and I'm sure you will too!

16 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Love the "catitude" great sentiment and design.

Jane Willis said...

Brilliant - I love that innocent look in the cat's face.

Lindsey said...

Cats are SO smart - this one by getting clarification before digging the hole any deeper! Brilliant card.

Dawn T said...

fabulous card Jo. A different Christmas card for sure but so cleverly done

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha your kitty definitely looks like he's been up to no good!

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous card Jo, love the innocent looking cat and great use opf the speech bubble die.

Anneke said...

Lovely card!

Pia S said...

Haha, this is hilarious and I love the fact that it comes from a cat too. This sentiment I have to use on a Christmas card to one of my nephews. Poor thing, he always tries hard to get it right but it somehow it turns out wrong...

coldwaters2 said...

Jo I love, love , love this fabby card great papers and image ACE make
hugs
lorraine x

Donna said...

Love the kitty and the speech bubble!!
FabUlous sistah!!

Nicky said...

Love your card and the sentiment made me laugh out loud, can think of a number of images it would go with.

Marina said...

I really like what you've done with the speech bubble - a really great and fun card.

Monika Reeck said...

Haha the Sentiment is cooolll
cute cat Image Jo
I miss you around ...hope you are Feeling more better...and tell me if you used the "Snowman" please
I like to make surprise to you...and hope I have put a smile on your face
Hugs
Monika

HilaryJane said...

Love this card, especially the sentiment xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Ha ha! Fun and cute xxx

Pop's Cards said...

I love this :0) the sentiment is fab hugs Pops x