Saturday, 23 February 2019

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #129 - D is for Diet


Poor Edna, it's never a pleasant experience stepping onto the scales, but when the scales signal their disapproval like this it's enough to make a grown woman run straight to the biscuit barrel.

The sisters are tackling the thorny subject of diets for Challenge #129. However, being the sistahs, you won't find any top tips for achieving a bikini body or recipes for cabbage soup: we're just snarking the heck out of this theme in our usual fashion!


For my card I've used AI 4670 - Thin Enough set. I bought this stamp ages ago as I was so 'tickled' by the sentiment and always knew I wanted to paper piece the image.

Please join us, and our fabulous Guest Queen, for D is for Diet and let the good ol' snarky times roll!


24 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL...love this.

Chris Dring said...

Such a funny sentiment and image! Love that you've paper pieced her towels. So awesome!

ionabunny said...

She looks fab paper pieced Jo and brilliant sentiment. Hugz

Jane Willis said...

Brilliant, perfect image for paper piecing and that sentiment is so true!

Tammy said...

LOL! Oh I love that paper pieced image and fun sentiment, awesome card Dotty Jo!
Hugs, Tammy

Nicole Parmentier said...

Oh this stamp is perfect for this challenge. Love your card, the sentiment, the paperpiecing... all of it!!

Pia S said...

The perfect image and sentiment for this challenge theme. I think the lady looks great paper pieced. A fun card!

Claire said...

I really do love your snarky cards Jo and they make me laugh out loud, this is fabulous and oh so true, great paper piecing x

Monika Reeck said...

Hihihi the Sentiment made me smile Jo
and the Image oooh I want to have it
it is perfecto for my Mommy hehehe
she never want to go to the Gym
cute sweet Diet Card Miss Jo
hugs
Monika

G Peplow said...

Oh yeah, this is brilliant 😂 love the stamps and what you did with them 👍😊xxx

Fikreta said...

this is great card!

Marina said...

Great sentiment and image and the paper-piecing is fabulous.

Barbara Godden said...

Wowsers you paperpieced the towel awesome job. super card and love the sentiment, AI gals are always fun.

Dawn T said...

LOVE this one Jo. Great card.

Lisa said...

SO cute!...lol! love the paper pieced towels! Great card! And thanks for stopping by my place too!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Haha, the story of my life! Awesome card and great sentiment! Love your paper-piecing!

Lindsey said...

LOL! You may have paper pieced the towels, but the other colouring is very fine. This card is too much fun!

Pop's Cards said...

Such a funny image, I love your colours too hugs Pops x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

This is a really fun card Dotty though I prefer not to know what the scales think Lol! Have a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Jo--absolutely love this card! That sentiment is fabulous & I love your paper piecing!

Donna said...

The paper piecing is awesome, and that sentiment...LOL perfection!

Lynne in NI said...

Ha, I know how she feels ;) Great job with your paper piecing x

Donna Nuce said...

Great card! Loved the sentiment! Have a great day!

Majo said...

Just blew me away, great job, dear Sistah ♥